This is a 90- min beginners’ workshop tailored for all levels and abilities whether you have experience in Yoga, Aerial, Pilates, Pole, Crossfit, Triathlon etc. or just want to try something new, everyone is welcome.
We will introduce you to the practice with aerial hammock, giving you lots of encouragement, support, clear instructions and hands-on adjustments. You will learn to trust the hammock and experience the joy of flying and feeling light & weightless. You will hang upside down and you may end up feeling slightly taller after the class due to a proper traction of your spine:)
We invite you to a 120-min Aerial Yoga workshop in Galway.
You will float, play, swing and discover unlimited possibilities of aerial yoga.
This workshop is designed to increase strength, mobility, and flexibility.
We be going to aerial head stands, handstands and work on our core.
Aerial Sun salutation is must have in this class.
Plenty of inversions and flips before final relaxation.
This workshop is open for children from 8 to 13 years old. It’s a 75- min long class full of pure fun and lots of flying.
Kids love aerial yoga as inversions and flying are their natural movement types. They have so much fun in this class they don’t notice that they are actually also receiving lots of developmental benefits towards brain development, sensory integration and processing, regulation of the nervous and hormonal system, motor coordination and body awareness, increased sense of calmness and relaxation, enhanced focus and concentration.
Additionally aerial yoga poses engage the tactile system of a child and support their cognitive development, providing space for their mind to slow down and settle. By focusing on the breath in each pose, children finish this class feeling aligned, calm and happy.
Learn the benefits of: Aerial Yoga Flow, Aerial and traditional Yoga Thai massage & Restorative Aerial Yoga and discover pranayama.
3 hour workshop which includes:
1. Mindful opening meditation in a hammock and a few gentle poses to warm up the body,
2. Spirit uplifting Aerial Yoga Flow which will allow your body to transition smoothly from one pose to another.
3. Slow, breath-focused sequence and Restorative Aerial Yoga. Your body and mind will settle deeply and be supported completely with props (hammocks, blocks, straps, eye-pillows and blankets).
4. The art of Aerial and traditional Thai Yoga Massage – guided journey to healing goodness for yourself and others through the touch. This part will include a cocktail of Thai Massage and Aerial Thai Massage
5. Yoga Nidra (meditation technique) – Guided meditation in the air (you body will be supported by hammock), eye pillows and Doterra therapeutic oils Touch.
6. Last but not least – Tea and Treats.
We will close the workshop with a Yogi’s cup of tea and Vegan/Gluten Free Bliss Balls.
In order to attend this training you need to have completed at least one Let’s Flyoga beginners workshop. We will draw from your basic aerial yoga experience and develop your trust and understanding of a hammock. In this class you will gain a better understanding of aerial yoga. We will work on fundamental asanas and link them into more fluid sequence, adding longer and more dynamic inversion and some funky transitions from one pose to another.
Each aerial yoga experience is a journey that can take you to new depths, insights and levels of self-trust.
The more you practice, the more comfortable you feel in the hammock.
Aerial yoga is not advised if you have any of the listed conditions:
If you have any questions in regards to the course e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org